Victims First Volunteer Advocate
- Provide support via telephone and have face to face engagement with victims of crime – in their own home or in an agreed location.
- Be a listening ear and provide emotional support and care, based on the individual needs of victims.
- Liaise with our Victims First Coordinators to ensure the right support services are in place and provide updates regarding information shared, support provided and outcomes achieved.
- Provide support that may range from a one-off contact to support through the whole criminal justice system and beyond.
- Develop your knowledge of local and national services, utilising and contributing new organisations to the Victims First directory of services where appropriate.
- Carry out your role with a non-judgmental attitude, upholding the Victims First Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy.
Download our application form
For further information and to apply please contact:
Jemma Barker, Volunteer Coordinator on 0800 011 3116 Ext 73214